Vitamin Elite - 30 Servings Per Container
Vitamin Elite - 30 Servings Per Container
Step up your health game with Vitamin Elite, the endurance athlete's multivitamin designed to fill common micronutrient gaps and support peak athletic performance.
As the most trusted name in endurance sports nutrition, EndurElite presents this advanced formula that goes beyond typical multivitamins.
A perfect diet with all essential micronutrients is often an elusive dream for endurance athletes. For those who need to ensure adequate intake of all crucial micronutrients and compensate for an inadequate diet, Vitamin Elite serves as an efficient, cost-effective solution. Each serving delivers a balanced blend of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, tailored to the nutritional needs of endurance athletes in training.
Vitamin Elite transcends the minimum Recommended Daily Intake (RDI), optimizing nutritional balance and boosting your physical and mental performance. The benefits of vitamins and minerals are wide-ranging, and Vitamin Elite ensures that these crucial micronutrients and co-factors are readily available when your body needs them the most.
Our multivitamin isn't just a random mix of micronutrients in proprietary blends. Vitamin Elite combines clinically dosed, best-in-class ingredients in one comprehensive, open-label, clinically dosed formula. It includes a Full Spectrum Vitamin B Profile, Choline & Magnesium for muscle and cognitive health, patented antioxidant ingredient Spectra™, and Piperine for increased absorption. On top of these, you will find a complete Fruits & Greens Superfood Blend for an extra nutritional punch.
Vitamin Elite is packaged in a 120-capsule bottle, providing 30 servings of high-quality multivitamins. This powerful supplement goes far beyond a typical multivitamin, providing everything you need in one potent formula and nothing you don't.
Boost your health, enhance your performance, and reach your peak with Vitamin Elite. Start experiencing the difference today. Optimize your micronutrient intake with Vitamin Elite – the best choice for endurance athletes. Try it now!
Take four capsules daily with meals. For the best results, split into two doses and take two capsules twice daily with meals.
Splitting your doses throughout the day will improve bioavailability and ensure essential micronutrients are available at critical times.
Keep out of reach of children. Check with a qualified health care professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing under 18 years of age, if you have any known or suspected medical conditions and/or are taking any prescription or over the counter medications.
- Spectra™ is a plant-based, scientifically validated formula of fruits, vegetables, and herbs shown to inhibit free radical production, optimize cellular metabolic activity, and increase nitric oxide levels within the human body.Choline
- Acetylcholine esterase inhibition can limit the return of choline to the choline pool. Moreover, choline provided in sufficient amounts may help with increasing acetylcholine and the associated muscle and brain benefits.Vitamin A
- Improves resistance to infection and assists in the growth and repair of body tissues, including muscle.Vitamin C
- Offers multiple antioxidant benefits, boosts immune health, and enhances collagen formation. Vitamin C has also been shown to increase fat loss and nitric oxide production.Vitamin D
- Promotes calcium absorption in the gut and maintains adequate serum calcium and phosphate concentrations to enable normal mineralization of bone and prevent hypocalcemic tetany.
Vitamin D has other roles in the body, including modulation of cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and reduction of inflammation.Vitamin E
- May decrease levels of creatine kinase and malondialdehyde, markers of mechanical and oxidative muscle damage. Hence, vitamin E is critical for muscle recovery.Vitamin K
- Best known for its role in helping blood clot, or coagulate, properly. Vitamin K also plays an important role in bone health. Thiamin
- Involved in many body functions, including nervous system and muscle function, the flow of electrolytes in and out of nerve and muscle cells, digestion, and carbohydrate metabolism.Riboflavin
- In addition to producing energy for the body, riboflavin works as an antioxidant, fighting damaging particles in the body known as free radicals.Niacin
- Helps the body make various sex- and stress-related hormones in the adrenal glands and other parts of the body. Niacin helps improve circulation and has been shown to suppress inflammation.Vitamin B-6
- Helps the body make several neurotransmitters, chemicals that carry signals from one nerve cell to another.
It is needed for normal brain development and function and helps the body make the hormones serotonin and norepinephrine, which influence mood, and melatonin, which helps regulate the body clock.Folate - Crucial for proper brain function and plays an important role in mental and emotional health. Vitamin B12
- Maintains healthy nerve cells and helps in the production of DNA and RNA, the body's genetic material.
Vitamin B12 works closely with folate to help make red blood cells and to help iron work better in the body.Biotin
- Metabolizes carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids, the building blocks of protein.Pantothenic Acid
- Assists in the production of red blood cells, as well as sex- and stress-related hormones produced in the adrenal glands.
Pantothenic acid is also important in maintaining a healthy digestive tract, and it helps the body use other vitamins, particularly riboflavin.Calcium
- Critical in the maintenance of bone and protecting the skeleton from degradation, calcium is also needed in order for muscle contractions to occur.Iron
- Component of hundreds of proteins and enzymes in the body and is an essential element for blood production. Of the single nutrients, iron deficiency is the most common in the world.Phosphorus
- Required for every cell in the body to function properly. Involved in energy production from ATP and creatine phosphate.Iodine
- Critical for maintaining the health of the thyroid, a gland that secretes hormones that regulate growth and development.
- Involved in more than 300 essential metabolic reactions, including metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.Zinc
- Involved in cell signaling and therefore can release hormones and aid in nerve conduction.Selenium
- Works as an antioxidant, especially when combined with vitamin E. Antioxidants like selenium help fight damaging particles in the body known as free radicals.
Evidence suggests that selenium may also be critical for muscle strength.Copper
- Necessary for the proper growth, development, and maintenance of bone, connective tissue, brain, heart, and many other body organs. Copper may also increase growth hormone production.Manganese
- Involved in the production of testosterone and the formation of connective tissue.Chromium
- Essential mineral that must be obtained through diet or supplementation. Chromium is involved in glucose metabolism by enhancing the function of insulin.Molybdenum - Required for allowing cells to produce energy within the mitochondria, the powerhouse of the cells, with the help of broken-down macronutrients. Potassium
- Critical for nerve conduction and muscle contraction.Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Mitochondrial fatty acid that is highly involved in energy metabolism. ALA has also been shown to be beneficial against various forms of oxidation and inflammation.
These effects carry on to benefits that protect one from heart diseases, liver diseases, diabetes, and neurological decline with age.N-Acetyl Cysteine
- Often used for its high antioxidant content to reduce inflammation and counter oxidative stress, it also works to bind various free radicals and poisons in the body so they can be expelled through the digestive process.Choline Bitartrate
- Essential nutrient for brain health and synaptic plasticity. Choline improves structural integrity, signaling capacity, and the fluidity of neural membranes. It's estimated that close to 90% of the population does not get the daily recommended amount of choline.Citrus Bioflavonoids
- Enhances the effects of vitamin C and provides a powerful defense against oxidative stress. Studies have shown benefits of the citrus bioflavonoids on capillary permeability and blood flow.Inositol
- Molecule structurally similar to glucose; heavily involved in cellular signaling. It is effective in treating insulin resistance and reducing symptoms of anxiety.Silica
- Important in bone and collagen formation and may improve hair and nail health, as well as prevent cardiovascular disease and Alzheimer's disease.Boron
- Assists in maintaining healthy bones and mental function. Research also suggests boron can increase levels of free testosterone.
Shop with confidence with our Easy Returns Policy.
Customers may return any opened or unopened merchandise purchased from our Max Muscle Sports Nutrition store within 30 days.
When accompanied by a receipt the customer will receive the return
in the original form of payment. Without a receipt, the customer will
receive a merchandise credit for the lowest selling price during the
prior 30 days.
Near Our Store location?
Make a Return By Mail: For purchases shipped to your home, send your
purchase and receipt to our Returns Department. For returns via mail,
you must carefully package the product, you are responsible for the cost
of return shipping.
FAQs For Vitamin Elite 1. What benefits can endurance athletes expect from Vitamin Elite?
Vitamin Elite is a comprehensive multivitamin designed to fill micronutrient gaps and support peak athletic performance. It optimizes your nutritional balance and boosts physical and mental performance, so you're always at the top of your game.2. How does Vitamin Elite aid in maintaining focus and cognitive health?
Vitamin Elite contains Choline, which is essential for brain health and synaptic plasticity and aids in maintaining focus and cognitive health. This makes it an excellent supplement for athletes needing to maintain mental sharpness during long training or competition.3. Can Vitamin Elite support my immune health?
Yes, Vitamin Elite contains potent immune-supporting ingredients like Vitamin C, which boosts immune health and offers antioxidant benefits, and Vitamin D, which aids in immune function and inflammation reduction.4. What role does Vitamin Elite play in muscle recovery and repair?
Vitamin Elite includes Vitamin E, critical for muscle recovery and known to decrease levels of creatine kinase and malondialdehyde, markers of muscle damage. It also contains Magnesium, vital for preventing muscle cramping and promoting relaxation.5. What makes Vitamin Elite different from typical multivitamins?
Unlike typical multivitamins, Vitamin Elite includes a Full Spectrum Vitamin B Profile, Choline & Magnesium for muscle and cognitive health, patented antioxidant Spectra™, and Piperine for increased absorption. Plus, a complete Fruits & Greens Superfood Blend provides an extra nutritional boost.