Victory Caps - 20 Servings Per Container
Victory Caps - 20 Servings Per Container
Unlock your true potential with Victory Caps - your perfect ally for race day or any day!
Designed for athletes who prefer not to drink their pre-workout, these capsules are a game-changer for anyone serious about endurance performance. Offering 20 servings per container, Victory Caps are your secret weapon for high-stakes competition or challenging workouts.
Victory Caps redefine pre-training with a five-pronged approach to boost your cardiovascular capacity. They enhance your VO2Max, buffer lactic acid, reduce oxidative stress, support fatty acid oxidation, and sharpen mental toughness. All these factors culminate in unparalleled endurance performance.
Savor the perfect blend of Caffeine Anhydrous and Infinergy DiCaffeine Malate, which together provide a stable energy boost without the jitters or crash. Complementing this energy surge is Theobromine, which facilitates better blood flow to your muscles and easier breathing during intense activity.
Experience the power of ElevATP, your cellular fuel source that improves exercise performance and body composition. Rhodiola Prime, standardized to an industry-leading 6% salidrosides, combats stress and fatigue, while boosting mood, motivation, focus, and energy.
Huperzine A reduces the breakdown of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter vital for muscle contraction, cognition, and focus. This pairs perfectly with Alpha GPC, which enhances cognition, increase power output and improves memory recall.
Rounding out our formula, we've included Senactiv, a patented ingredient derived from ginseng, which protects cell membranes damaged during intense workouts. L-Theanine, an amino acid found in green tea, promotes relaxation without drowsiness, improving learning and sensations of pleasure.
Victory Caps are designed to fit perfectly into your pre-workout regimen. They are formulated to deliver the best outcomes for those who understand that every second, every inch, matters most. It's time to step ahead and take the lead.
Join the ranks of champions today with Victory Caps! Seize your victory, one capsule at a time! Try Victory Caps now and conquer every race, every workout, every day!
Take 4 capsules (1 serving) 45-60 minutes before racing or training.
Alternatively, you can adjust dosing to your individual preference by taking more or less of the suggested serving size (i.e. taking 2 capsules instead of 4).
Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg)
– Caffeine is the world’s most popular supplement, and for good reasons. Besides waking you up in the morning, caffeine increases fat oxidation, aerobic and anaerobic performance, and power output. In fact with thousands of papers published on the topic, caffeine is one of the most thoroughly vetted supplements available!Infinergy DiCaffeine Malate (135mg)
– Infinergy (Di-Caffeine Malate) is a precise combination of caffeine and malic acid fused together using an ionic bond into a compound known as di-caffeine malate. Infinergy contains approximately 75% caffeine and 25% malic acid by molecular weight.
The malic acid in Infinergy works to buffer the salts in caffeine, allowing for easier digestion while also replenishing the energy produced by caffeine, which helps to minimize the dreaded post-caffeine energy ‘crash’.
In comparison to caffeine anhydrous, Infinergy is a milder form of caffeine that has a longer-lasting stimulatory effect without the excessive "jitters" side effect that many users experience with caffeine anhydrous.Theobromine (100mg)
– Theobromine is a vasodilator and bronchodilator. This means more blood gets to working muscles and breathing, especially during intense exercise, is easier.ElevATP (150mg)
– ATP is our cellular fuel source. ElevATP enhances mitochondrial ATP production which has been verified to improve exercise performance and body composition.Rhodiola Prime (200mg)
- Rhodioprime is a high-quality form of rhodiola crenulata standardized to an industry-leading 6% salidrosides!
Rhodiola has been used for centuries for its anti-stress and fatigue-abating benefits as well as its mood-enhancing properties.
Salidroside is one of the key “energizing” bioactives naturally-occuring in rhodiola. Salidroside has been shown to influence several “big time” neurotransmitters, including dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine, and serotonin, while also inhibiting monoamine oxidase (moa).
This ultimately supports longer lasting elevations in mood, motivation, focus, and energy.Huperzine A (100mcg)
– Huperzine is an acetylcholine esterase inhibitor, which is to say that it reduces the breakdown of acetylcholine. Why is this important?Acetylcholine is the neurotransmitter primarily responsible for muscle contraction, cognition, and focus.
Thus, Huperzine not only helps with keeping your eye on the prize but may actually get your muscles to move you to the finish line.Alpha GPC (600mg)
– Alpha-GPC is a choline-based supplement that crosses the blood-brain barrier which increases it's bioavailability and absorption as compared to other choline-containing supplements, making it the preferred source of choline on the market today.
Alpha-GPC also has a variety of benefits and effects that make it useful for anyone. Alpha-GPC usage promotes enhanced cognition, increases power output, improves memory recall and has neuroprotective properties which may aid in cognitive aging decline.
The best part about all these effects is that Alpha-GPC is non-stimulatory which makes it the ideal addition to any stimulant based or non-stimulant based stack.Senactiv (100mg)
– Senactiv is a patented ingredient derived from ginseng. It functions to maintain the integrity of cellular membranes, which are damaged during intense exercise.
Research with Senactiv has found a decreased inflammatory response to exercise which led to fatigue resistance.L-Theanine (200mg)
– L-Theanine is a unique amino acid found almost exclusively in the green tea plant (Camellia sinensis). L-Theanine crosses the blood brain barrier, increases dopamine and GABA levels in the brain. Human studies have shown that taking L-Theanine results in the emission of brain waves associated with a state of relaxation.
L-Theanine exerts beneficial effects on brain metabolism and induces relaxation without causing drowsiness, as measured by increased generation of alpha-waves. L-Theanine may improve learning ability and sensations of pleasure by affecting dopamine and serotonin neurotransmitters in the brain.
Also, L-Theanine exerts protective effects on the brain by antagonizing glutamate toxicity.
Shop with confidence with our Easy Returns Policy.
Customers may return any opened or unopened merchandise purchased from our Max Muscle Sports Nutrition store within 30 days.
When accompanied by a receipt the customer will receive the return
in the original form of payment. Without a receipt, the customer will
receive a merchandise credit for the lowest selling price during the
prior 30 days.
Near Our Store location?
Make a Return By Mail: For purchases shipped to your home, send your
purchase and receipt to our Returns Department. For returns via mail,
you must carefully package the product, you are responsible for the cost
of return shipping.
FAQs For Victory Caps1. How can Victory Caps enhance my endurance performance?
Victory Caps are designed with a five-pronged approach to boost cardiovascular capacity. They work to enhance your VO2Max, buffer lactic acid, reduce oxidative stress, support fatty acid oxidation, and sharpen mental toughness. These combined effects can significantly improve your endurance performance.2. Does Victory Caps contain any stimulants?
Yes, Victory Caps contain Caffeine Anhydrous, and Infinergy DiCaffeine Malate. These compounds provide a stable energy boost without the jitters or crashes typically associated with stimulants. This means you get a steady flow of energy during your workouts or competitions.3. What role do Victory Caps play in muscle contraction and cognition?
Victory Caps contain Huperzine A, which reduces the breakdown of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter vital for muscle contraction, cognition, and focus. This, in combination with Alpha GPC, enhances cognition, increases power output, and improves memory recall, all of which are important for athletic performance.4. Can Victory Caps improve my body composition?
Yes, Victory Caps contains ElevATP, a cellular fuel source that not only improves exercise performance but also aids in better body composition. This makes Victory Caps a valuable supplement for athletes looking to optimize their physique along with performance.5. Can Victory Caps help with my body's energy production?
Absolutely. Victory Caps contain a blend of Caffeine Anhydrous and Infinergy DiCaffeine Malate that provides a stable energy boost. Further, it includes ElevATP, enhancing mitochondrial ATP production and thereby your body's energy production. This helps to ensure you have the energy you need during your endurance activities.