Perform Xtreme - 20 Servings Per Container
Perform Xtreme - 20 Servings Per Container
Transform your training sessions with Perform Xtreme - the ultimate pre-workout supplement for athletes seeking to push their limits.
This powerful formulation is the result of meticulous research, rigorous testing, and the input of professional endurance athletes.
With the VO2 Peak Output Matrix, Perform Xtreme addresses your body's maximum rate of oxygen consumption during high-intensity exercises like running, swimming, cycling, or rowing. This matrix combines Beet Root Extract, L-Taurine, PeakO2, and Theobromine to support increased blood flow and nutrient delivery while boosting oxygen utilization and power output. Taurine, increased to 2000mg, aids in cellular hydration, reducing oxidative stress, and improving VO2 max and time to exhaustion.
The Anti-Fatigue & Focus Matrix is designed to help athletes maintain focus and delay mental fatigue. It includes a quadrupled dose of Huperzine A (from 25mcg to 100mcg per full serving), a potent nootropic that prevents the breakdown of acetylcholine, vital for learning, focus, and muscle contraction. Paired with 600mg of Alpha GPC, a high-quality choline donor, these ingredients promote long-lasting focus and concentration. Perform Xtreme also introduces 300mg Velvet Bean Extract, a natural source of the dopamine precursor, L-Dopa, vital for mood, motivation, focus, and motor control.
The Extended Energy & Endurance Matrix delivers lasting energy to fuel your body during and after training. It swaps 6000mg Citrulline Malate for pure L-Citrulline, effectively doubling the amount of citrulline per serving! Senactiv's dosage has also been increased from 50mg to 100mg to further enhance ATP production. Additionally, Perform Xtreme includes 10,000mg of Cluster Dextrin for clean energy, 3,200mg of Beta-Alanine for improved endurance, and 2,000mg of L-Ornithine HCl to reduce fatigue and lower ammonia levels.
Perform Xtreme is the king of endurance pre-workouts. It's a no-compromise, high-performance supplement designed for athletes who need to overcome the toughest training or competition scenarios.
Upgrade your endurance performance and training output with Perform Xtreme. It's time to train harder, faster, and stronger. Elevate your game with Perform Xtreme today!
Add one scoop to 8 - 12 oz. of cold water and consume 30 minutes prior to endurance training. First time users should assess tolerance with half a scoop.
Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg)
– Caffeine is the world’s most popular supplement, and for good reasons. Besides waking you up in the morning, caffeine increases fat oxidation, aerobic and anaerobic performance, and power output.
In fact with thousands of papers published on the topic, caffeine is one of the most thoroughly vetted supplements available!Alpha GPC (600mg)
– Alpha-GPC is a choline-based supplement that crosses the blood-brain barrier which increases it's bioavailability and absorption as compared to other choline-containing supplements, making it the preferred source of choline on the market today.
Alpha-GPC also has a variety of benefits and effects that make it useful for anyone. Alpha-GPC usage promotes enhanced cognition, increases power output, improves memory recall and has neuroprotective properties which may aid in cognitive aging decline.
The best part about all these effects is that Alpha-GPC is non-stimulatory which makes it the ideal addition to any stimulant based or non-stimulant based stack.CCD (10000mg)
– Cluster Cyclic Dextrin is a specialized carbohydrate with demonstrated benefit over the common carbohydrate, maltodextrin. Unlike maltodextrin, CCD does not inhibit lipolysis all while maintaining an equally high molecular weight (~55,000) and fast gastric emptying time, which is important to avoid stomach cramps.
– ATP is our cellular fuel source. ElevATP enhances mitochondrial ATP production which has been verified to improve exercise performance and body composition.Taurine (1500mg)
– This amino acid has numerous functions including oxidative stress, blood flow and angiogenesis, and insulin sensitivity which ultimately culminate in improved endurance performance.Ornithine HCL (2000mg)
- Ornithine is one of the three amino acids involved in the Urea cycle, alongside L-Arginine and L-Citrulline; this amino acids appears to reduce elevated ammonia levels when supplemented, and preliminary evidence suggests an ergogenic role due to this.Peak O2 (1000mg)
- Peak O2 contains high levels of beta glucans and L-Ergothioneine, a “master” antioxidant that fights damage from oxidative stress in the body, helping athletes train longer, recover faster, and feel better throughout the process. Greater oxygen uptake can be felt within minutes.Theobromine (100mg)
- Theobromine is a vasodilator and bronchodilator. This means more blood gets to working muscles and breathing, especially during intense exercise, is easier.Infinergy Dicaffeine Malate (135mg)
- Infinergy (Di-Caffeine Malate) is a precise combination of caffeine and malic acid fused together using an ionic bond into a compound known as di-caffeine malate.
Infinergy contains approximately 75% caffeine and 25% malic acid by molecular weight. The malic acid in Infinergy works to buffer the salts in caffeine, allowing for easier digestion whilst also replenishing the energy produced by caffeine, which helps to minimize the dreaded post-caffeine energy ‘crash’.
In comparison to caffeine anhydrous, Infinergy is a milder form of caffeine that has a longer-lasting stimulatory effect without the excessive "jitters" side effect that many users experience with caffeine anhydrous.Huperzine A (.2mg)
– Huperzine is an acetylcholine esterase inhibitor, which is to say that it reduces the breakdown of acetylcholine.
Why is this important? Acetylcholine is the neurotransmitter primarily responsible for muscle contraction, cognition, and focus.
Thus, Huperzine not only helps with keeping your eye on the prize but may actually get your muscles to move you to the finish line.Citrulline Malate (6000mg)
- Citrulline Malate is used as a sports performance and cardiovascular health supplement. Citrulline supplementation results in reduced fatigue and improved endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise.Choline Bitartrate (1000mg)
– Acetylcholine esterase inhibition can limit the return of choline to the choline pool. The provision of choline alongside Huperzine prevents such a decrement.
Moreover, choline provided in sufficient amounts may help with increasing acetylcholine and the associated muscle and brain benefits.Beta-alanine (as Carnosyn®) (3200mg)
– Beta-alanine is a staple performance supplement for all kinds of exercise.
It is a precursor to carnosine that actually increases intracellular carnosine levels more so than carnosine supplementation itself due to carnosine breakdown in the gut.
Carnosine is another acidity buffer with direct implications for endurance performance, and it is also an antioxidant that reduces symptoms of aging.Beet Root Powder (2000mg)
– Beetroot powder reduces the ATP and oxygen cost of exercise, making every movement more efficient. Together with ATP boosters like ElevATP and oxygen-carrying promoters like betalains, exercise efficiency is maximized.ActiGin (50mg)
– ActiGin is a patented ingredient derived from ginseng. It functions to maintain the integrity of cellular membranes, which are damaged during intense exercise.
Research with ActiGin has found a decreased inflammatory response to exercise which led to fatigue resistance.
Shop with confidence with our Easy Returns Policy.
Customers may return any opened or unopened merchandise purchased from our Max Muscle Sports Nutrition store within 30 days.
When accompanied by a receipt the customer will receive the return
in the original form of payment. Without a receipt, the customer will
receive a merchandise credit for the lowest selling price during the
prior 30 days.
Near Our Store location?
Make a Return By Mail: For purchases shipped to your home, send your
purchase and receipt to our Returns Department. For returns via mail,
you must carefully package the product, you are responsible for the cost
of return shipping.
FAQs for Perform Xtreme1. How does Perform Xtreme help with endurance training?
Perform Xtreme includes a VO2 Peak Output Matrix, which supports your body's oxygen consumption during high-intensity exercises. This blend of Beet Root Extract, L-Taurine, PeakO2, and Theobromine boosts blood flow, oxygen utilization, and power output, all crucial for endurance training.
2. Can Perform Xtreme help with focus and mental fatigue?
Yes, the Anti-Fatigue & Focus Matrix in Perform Xtreme is designed to help athletes maintain focus and delay mental fatigue. It includes a potent nootropic, Huperzine A, and Alpha GPC, which promote long-lasting focus and concentration.
3. Is Perform Xtreme suitable for all types of athletes?
While Perform Xtreme is especially beneficial for endurance athletes, its meticulously researched formulation can support any athlete seeking to improve their performance, boost energy levels, and push their training boundaries.
4. What makes Perform Xtreme different from other pre-workout supplements?
Perform Xtreme stands out with its meticulous research, rigorous testing, and the direct input of professional endurance athletes in its formulation. This high-performance supplement doesn't compromise and is tailored for athletes needing to overcome tough training or competition scenarios.
5. Is Perform Xtreme vegan-friendly?
Yes, Perform Xtreme is vegan-friendly, making it an inclusive supplement solution for various dietary preferences and lifestyles.